Our FAQs section is to help answer the most commonly asked questions. Still have a question? Reach out to one of our Fundraising Specialists by phone at 919-696-0328. or by email at email@example.com and they’ll be happy to assist you.
My son or daughter needs to raise money for a school trip. Can he/she use your programs?
Our fundraising programs are only available to charitable and/or non-profit organizations that are registered with the IRS under a 501-C3 status, such as churches, youth groups or schools. We can help the entire class with your Principles permission.
Do we have to pay for the plants upfront?
The answer is no! The campaign is scheduled in two parts.
- The order generating stage: You collect orders and payment upfront with a scheduled delivery date.
- You then order the number of strawberry plants desired. With the payments collected you would pay for the shipment of strawberries. There is no shipping costs or additional fees.
We also offer a 30 day credit plan to schools and youth groups. It does require the completion of our “Request for 30 Day Credit Form“. It must include signatures and titles of two adults who will assume responsibility for the payments. It must also include your federal tax identification number. The exception is schools. If the request is for a school, the form must be signed by the principal as verification that he or she is aware that the fundraiser will be taking place. The information must be verified by our office and the request must be approved by our controller.
How do I sign up for your fundraising programs?
There are no contracts to sign to raise money through our fundraising program. You must, however, be a charitable and/or non-profit organization that is registered with the IRS under a 501-C3 status, such as a church, youth group or school.
What kind of money can we raise what is the break down?
There are 3 ways to earn money for your campaign.
- Direct sales of Strawberry plants, Asparagus plants or Trees. You can earn up to 50% of every sale. It starts at 30%.
- Sales from our partnership website, handpickednursery.com, were you will receive 10% over every sale. Items ordered there will be shipped free of charge thru out the US.
- Your donation page will allow people to donate money to your campaign. You receive 100% of all donations. This will be put into a PayPal account you create. All processing fees will be paid with the donation money earned.
How do I receive my sales materials?
Once you created your account and set a date for the initial fundraiser. You will be able to create your personalized sales brochure and fill out the information which creates the sale brochure that is ready to print. All other material such as additional sales tools materials, including plastic bags, collection envelopes, etc. will be mailed to you.
What is the best way to sell Sell plants?
On our site under the tools and tricks page will give you some useful tips to create a successful campaign. The affiliate section of the site can help you with many creative tools help you succeed. Don’t worry because we are here to help and will assist in creating successful avenues to achieve your fundraising goals.
Are additional revenue streams available?
Yes, your group can earn additional funding thru our affiliate program with our tier system. This can generate endless campaign funding for a lifetime. Just ask us how this is done. We want to help you year after year.
Does SNH offer donations?
Yes, we do! We will donate plants for a school project. We request you document the event with pictures. So we can put it on our website
What type of donations do you offer?
We offer plants for a donations for class room projects and Gift Cards for events. Donations are made on a case-by-case basis.
How do I request a donation?
Simply mail us your request on the official letterhead of your organization to:
Schools Need Help
6953 Ogburn Farms Drive
Willow Spring, NC 27592
E-mails and faxes will not be accepted.
Be sure to include the following:
- A brief description of your event and the date it is occurring.
- The organization or cause you are supporting.
- The number of attendees you expect at the event.
- Name, telephone number and address of whom we may contact regarding the donation.
When will I receive the donation once approved?
To ensure the freshness of the plants, plant donation will be provided the week of the event. If it is a gift certificate donation, the donation will be mailed immediately upon approval.
What requirements must I meet for a donation?
- You must be a current fundraising partner who has made a fundraising purchase within the last 12 months.
- All requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Must allow us to post the event with picture on all our social media avenues.