Monterey strawberry plants is a moderate day-neutral cultivar from California. It has great flavor, like Seascape, while more tolerant to high summer temperatures. The plant has good leaf disease resistance, but is susceptible to powdery mildew. Recommended for beginners and experienced growers. U.S. Plant Patent #19,767
- Berry Size:
- Best in Zones:
- 4 – 7
- Freezing Quality:
- Resistant to:
- Leaf Diseases
Avoid Common Mistakes Planting Monterey Strawberry Plants
- Read free planting guide 1-3 months before planting.
- Plants will fail to flourish if roots are too deep or too shallow.
- Pack soil firmly around the roots.
- Do not plant near wild plants or plants whose origins are unknown.
- Water well one to three times a week, not every day.
- Avoid fertilizer burn by fertilizing only after plants are established.
- Do not soak plants in water more than 1 hour!
- For planting instructions please Go Here!