SEASCAPE STRAWBERRY PLANTS
Seascape strawberry plants were released by the University of California breeding program in 1992. This day-neutral has been highly successful for north eastern growers for summer and fall production. The plants have the potential to be the most productive of any day-neutral. The berries are large, firm and have good flavor when picked ripe from the plant.
- Berry Size:
- Best in Zones:
- 4 – 9
- Freezing Quality:
- Resistant to:
Avoid Common Mistakes
- Read free planting guide 1-3 months before planting.
- Plants will fail to flourish if roots are too deep or too shallow.
- Pack soil firmly around the roots.
- Do not plant near wild plants or plants whose origins are unknown.
- Water well one to three times a week, not every day.
- Avoid fertilizer burn by fertilizing only after plants are established.
- Do not soak plants in water more than 1 hour!
- For planting instructions please go here